Contribute to the Barnsdall Art Park Foundation today. Your support ensures Barnsdall remains a vibrant and forward-looking community by making art accessible in all its forms and enriching the cultural opportunities available in our diverse and dynamic city.
As a contributor you will be a part of:
- Supporting Sunday Family Art Workshops by Barnsdall Arts as a weekly year-round event free to the public at the Junior Art Center.
- Expanding the education programming at the Los AngelesMunicipal Art Gallery including panel discussions, artist talks, films, school tours and family workshops.
- Supporting the events and activities at the park and its facilities that makes Barnsdall Art Park a vital community gathering place.
- Ongoing efforts to enhance and maintain the Hollyhock House to reflect Aline Barnsdall’s and Frank Lloyd Wright’s original vision, including improvements to the West Lawn.
- Ongoing capital improvements to the campus to continue the Park’s architectural legacy.
- Acquiring and maintaining new equipment for the Barnsdall Gallery Theater.
Individual Contributor – $35 annually
- For less than ten cents a day you are helping to support the exhibitions, programs and ongoing improvements at Barnsdall Art Park.
Family Contributor – $65 annually
- For less than twenty cents a day you are showing that Barnsdall is an important part of your family and community.
Hollyhock Contributor – $120 annually
- A way to give more generously to support all that Barnsdall Art Park has to offer. For $10.00 a month you are helping to enhance the Art and Architecture at Barnsdall Art Park.
- Contributors at the Hollyhock level and above will receive special insights and updates on the ongoing capital efforts to restore Residence A and the Motor Court at Barnsdall Art Park.
Premier Contributor – $240 annually
- For $20.00 a month you are affirming your support for Barnsdall Art Park as an important haven for the arts in Los Angeles.
Conservator Contributor – $500 annually
- As a Conservator Contributor you are making a significant impact on your community by supporting all the Barnsdall Art Park has to offer.
Aline Barnsdall Contributor – $1,000 and above annually
- Aline Barnsdall Contributors are those who are continuing the legacy of the gift of Barnsdall Art Park to the City of Los Angeles and its broader community for the cultivation and preservation of the arts in Los Angeles.
As a 501(c)3 non-profit organization your gift to the Barnsdall Art Park Foundation may qualify as a charitable deduction for federal income tax purposes. Please consult with your tax advisers or the IRS to determine whether a contribution is deductible.
Contact Contributors@Barnsdall.org with questions
*Benefits to Contributors may be added from time to time and are subject to change without prior notice based on availability and participation of affiliated organizations and businesses.