“Walk Wright In” Self-Guided Tours
Thursday – Sunday, 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
Last ticket sold at 3:30 pm
Please be advised:
- Hollyhock House is not equipped with air conditioning. For the well-being of visitors and staff, and to be in compliance with state worker safety regulations, the house will be closed without advanced notice when interior temperatures reach 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Hollyhock House is wheelchair accessible. Accessible rooms include the foyer, loggia, music room, and reading alcove. Fully visible are the dining room, living room, inner courtyard, library, pergola, and conservatory.
Hollyhock House is closed the following dates:
- Closed every Monday
- Tuesday, July 4th (Independence Day)
- Friday, November 10th (Veteran’s Day)
- Thursday, November 23rd and Friday November 24th (Thanksgiving)
- Sunday, December 24th (Christmas Eve Day)
$7 – Adults
$3 – Seniors (65+) & Students (w/ current ID)
Free for children under 12 when accompanied by a paying adult.
Visa or MasterCard only. We do not accept cash payment.
Tickets are sold onsite in our Visitor Center.
We do not take reservations.
Inside the House:
- No photography
- No food or beverage
- Please wear flat shoes, preferably rubber soled. Shoes with a minimum heel width of two inches are required. No stiletto shoes (spike heel) may be worn inside.
- Shoe covers (provided) must be worn inside the house. Children may wear socks instead.
- Strollers are not allowed inside but may be left on the entry pergola (Please note that Hollyhock House is not responsible for items left unattended).
Private Docent-led Tours
- Available Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 10 am or 11 am
- Reservations must be booked in advance
- Tour is 45 minutes long
- $70 flat rate
- Allows you to bring up to 10 people
- A non-refundable prepayment by credit/debit card (Visa or MasterCard only) is required
To book a tour, call: (323) 913-4030 or email: email@example.com
Please note: Hollyhock House is not available as a location for weddings, photo shoots, filming, or for fundraising or private events.
For media inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Frank Lloyd Wright Reciprocal Sites Program (Upper-level Members):
SAH has joined forces with the Frank Lloyd Wright Trust to offer the Frank Lloyd Wright National Reciprocal Sites Membership Program for all upper-level members (includes Supporting, Patron, Donor, Life, and Benefactor membership levels). If you join or renew as an upper-level member, you will receive a special sticker on your SAH membership card that will entitle you to visit 30 Wright-designed sites across the United States free or at a reduced rate during 2017. View the brochure for a list of participating sties and benefits. If you have already renewed as an upper level member, you will receive a letter with your identifying credential.